LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE!
Join Southcott Strategy Inc.'s team of established industry professionals as an Account Executive. You'll be helping SSI grow in both the US and Canadian markets, support our presence online and offline, and contribute to client work through our core offerings. Be sure to apply if you have entrepreneurial spirit & grit and are interested in gaining experience in branding & strategy by working with a dynamic team.
- Market research for brand strategy workshops
- Building PowerPoint presentations for workshops
- Synthesizing brand strategy workshop information to come up with first draft of Brand Blueprint
- Research on key topics (news, trends) for existing clients
- Online participation in forums, chats, etc.
- Engagement with current and prospective clients
- Encourage advocacy through community engagement
- Building Social Media strategy
- Researching and writing blog posts
Community & Marketing Management
- Plan events hosted by Southcott Strategy, in Vancouver office or in the US
- Manage event partnerships locally and in the US
- Manage email marketing strategy for past clients, connections, and prospects
- Manage contact updates and lead generation
- Seek out potential partners in other markets (e.g. San Fran, Seattle)
- Attain strategic partnerships with business organizations in target cities
- Attain solution partnerships with related products and businesses
- Ability to think analytically and strategically
- Ability to problem solve and act quickly
- Great at multi tasking and working independently
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Google Drive
- Experience working with clients or customers
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Kirsten.
Thank you for your interest!